5 Reasons to Visit Lady Musgrave Island
We will be cruising back to Lady Musgrave again this year. With its’ white sand, clear blue waters and surrounding coral reef we know that it’s the kind of tropical escape that dreams are made of, but here are our top 5 reasons to book a charter to Lady Musgrave Island:
- It truly is a secluded gem on the Southern Great Barrier Reef. Only accessible by water and away from the popular Northern Great Barrier Reef, Lady Musgrave offers the chance to experience the reef away from the large crowds.
- The surrounding reef… 1,192 hectares of surrounding reef to be exact! Teeming with marine life and beautiful hard and soft corals that form the reef itself; it offers some of THE best snorkelling on the Great Barrier Reef.
- Lady Musgrave Island is a coral cay with dreamy white sand beaches to roll out a towel. This uninhabited island is the perfect place to play castaway for the day, take a picnic and a good book for some much-needed relaxation.
- Lady Musgrave is known for its marine life Green and Loggerhead turtles, dolphins, Humpback whales, Eagle rays and untold numbers of tropical fish species all frequent this reef, so you are guaranteed to have memorable sightings every time you enter the water.
- Away from the bright lights of the mainland, you will be in awe of the canopy of stars above each night. Relaxing on the fly bridge with the sound of waves lapping at the hull and stars sparkling in the sky is the perfect way to finish an epic day at Lady Musgrave.
Thinking of a tropical island escape? Contact us for charter availability at Lady Musgrave Island: [email protected] +61 400 099 949