What a way to finish off the day. Relax, unwind and soak up the sunset with a fresh sea breeze blowing through your hair.
- Up to 3 hours
Frequency & Times
- Daily leaving at 9 a.m. (please arrive at 8:45 a.m.)
- Private charter 9 a.m. or 12 p.m.
Whale Watching Tour Overview
- Guaranteed whale sightings – or come back for free
- Most private/intimate tour on the Gold Coast – 10 passengers or less
- Sightseeing Gold Coast waters and Wave Break Island
- Search for marine life in the Broadwater – fish, birds, turtles, dolphins, rays, dugongs and more
- Cruise out in the open ocean and find whales
Guaranteed Whale Sightings!
We would be devastated if the whales didn’t want to come out to play for us. To prove our point, we will give you a free trip another day if we can’t find any!
Intimate Experiences Only!
Our boat is highly specialised and aims to give the most intimate experience to our customers. Her aluminium hull is sturdy while her inflatable sides give her the stability of a much larger vessel.
Unlike Any Other Tour
We believe your activities should be shared with a small group in order to enhance the experience. There’s no need to fight for positions when you are always in the right spot with the best view.
The yearly migration past the Gold Coast
Every year, humpback whales embark on a 10,000km journey from the feeding grounds of Antarctica to the subtropical waters of Australia’s east coast. The Gold Coast is a prime location for whale watching as they migrate north to mate and give birth. Whale watching on the Gold Coast is unique due to its geographical location in the humpback whales’ migratory patterns.
The most exclusive experience on the Gold Coast
We are all about exclusivity! For that reason, we only run our tours with a maximum of 10 people. We want to ensure that you have the most private experience with these majestic creatures as they swim around you.